Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Day


Chris and I have been getting along really well for the last month or so. Little, to no, arguing or squabbling. Lots of smiling. It's actually kind of weird. He even took the kids sledding so I could take a nap.

Christmas was amazing. I think it was one of the best I've ever celebrated. The kids were SO excited - their anticipation was extremely contagious.

I hosted a great New Year's Eve party with my close friend - at her house - and it was very successful. Better than expected. We asked everyone to wear "cocktail attire" so I could wear my black dress. Some did - some didn't, but it didn't matter. The liquor flowed, the food was overly abundant and everyone enjoyed themselves.

I have a few more days of my break. I'm not looking forward to going back, but know I'll be fine once I get back into the routine.

Happy 2008!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a fabulous time! I feel badly for my girl, that she is not growing up with snow... that I am depriving her of this wonderful childhood experience...

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos! Your party must have been fun. Glad Christmas was enjoyable. We started back at school on Wednesday - it was the world's slowest day. Kids and staff were exhausted! Any trips to MN in 2008?

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy New Year!

I love sledding!

Anonymous said...

hey does anyone have pics to share from the night at the brothel?

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Brazil today and tomorrow I leave for Palm Springs and will be there a week for work. I saw your invitation in the mail earlier tonight and I was so bummed I missed this! It sounds like it was really cool. I'd love to see pics if you have them. Thanks for inviting me. Maybe next year if you do it again.

Amanda :)

Let's hang out sometime later this month.